Tagged




I was tagged by Dusty to post the 4th photo in the 4th photo folder on my computer, and tell when and where it was taken. It happens to be of our cat Jack (a.k.a. Jackie, jack-o-lantern, jack-a-rama, or jackalope)(he's really named after Jack Bauer from Ryan and Cooper's favorite television show "24").


I believe Cooper took the photo, and I'm sure Jack was lounging on Cooper's bed. I having no story about this photo....sorry it's kind of boring!!



I will however, tell a little about Jack. We adopted him from our local Petsmart about 2 years ago. He is a very sweet cat, loves attention, and is quite spoiled. He sleeps with Cooper every night, will only drink fresh water, and will lay on anything of importance!! He's a great addition to our family.

1 comment:

prechrswife said...

He really is a beautiful cat! :-)