Santa baby!!!


















We went to the mall this past Saturday to finish up our Christmas shopping, and because we have been promising the kiddos a visit with Santa we did that too!! We stood in line for 1 hour, crazy I know - but we had fun. We have had the same Santa for 4 years now, and I have to say he is the cutest darn Santa Claus around!!
As we were driving to the mall, Cooper was telling Isabelle that she had to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas that way she would for sure get it!! (YIKES!!) Our whole conversation on the car ride was "Mommy, I see Santa too?" Yes, honey you too!! "With Cooper" Yes, with Cooper. "When can I see Santa Daddy?" In 15 minutes Isabelle. "Cooper, you see Santa with me?" Yes, me too. On, and on, and on. Until we actually get close to Santa, and then she was so very apprehensive. But, our brave little princess held her brothers hand and actually did it!!
A huge accomplishment for her.
I do have to note : 1. When did the cost of sitting on Santa's lap with a photo jump to $20....holy smokes, and 2. I'm not sure I will ever enter the mall again the weekend before Christmas (although there were some very good deals)!!



3 comments:

Alexander's Momma said...

ahhh! so cute! and little miss isabelle definitely has your facial expression in that picture on the carousel. glad she liked santa!

Kim said...

Cute! That Santa looks "real" as much as santa can anyway...and I love that chair! That is nice that you get the same Santa every year. It makes a big difference in the life of a child to know that Santa is not some guy in a costume that changes everywhere you go. I haven't been in the santa spirit much lately but its very sweet to actually see there are still real santa moments

prechrswife said...

Yea for Izzy! She did it! :-) Love the pictures. By the way, we got your card today, too. Great picture--we can't get over how much Cooper has grown up since China.