Snow weekend









Snow, Snow, Snow and more snow!!! We are having the best weekend!! No, I'm not kidding - I absolutely LOVE the snow. It started on friday (Cooper had a snow day). I attempted to take the kids to Grandpa Start so I could go to work....we got 2 miles from home and decided we were crazy to continue, so we went home!! We spent the day in our P.J.'s and watched movies. Yesterday (saturday) we went to the mall to finish our Christmas shopping (post to come soon!!), and the snow stayed away until late in the night when the wind picked up and the snow started again.
The first photo is from out the door to our back porch. Usually we can see the Church in the background....not this morning!! (Just for reference - the church is about 100 yards from our back fence). The second photo is the path I dug for miss Violet. Which I didn't even have to do. After being stuck inside all day she plowed thru the snow like it wasn't even there!! The third is of the princess jumping off the coffee table onto the couch. The fourth is of Coops after I found them jumping - he looks very innocent doesn't he?
Ryan has had the weekend off - that makes it even better!! It was so bad this morning Church was cancelled....that never happens!! Here's hoping it continues!! I love a white Christmas!!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Yes - it's another crazy Michigan weather weekend! I'm so glad I didn't have to drive to work today. I'm hoping things improve a little though because I do have to go in tomorrow! Enjoy your snow day!

prechrswife said...

That just looks cold. :-) Stay warm!

Kim said...

Looks like you got more than we did... or ours just blew from here to there ;) It snowed a lot but the wind gusting up to 40mph blew it all away so in spots you can still see grass and in other spots the drifts are 5-6 ft high

Looks like a fun day!

What is that ornament thingie hanging up in the doorway? It looks really pretty. Did you make it?

Have a Wonderful Christmas!

Alexander's Momma said...

oooh i can't wait to see all of it!

oh, my kid likes to jump from the coffee table to the couch, too.