Watch out Claude Monet!!


Our little princess LOVES to color, she actually loves to do anything crafty. But coloring or playing play dough are two of her favorites. I was doing laundry downstairs this past week, and she wanted to stay upstairs and color. She got all her coloring stuff out, and set to work. I check on her every 15 minutes or so, and about the 3rd time I go up to check her she hands me this sticky note and says "Mommy I draw Daddy, Mommy and Izzy. Not Cooper - he's at school". How stinkin cute is this. We even have hair!!

(I know Monet didn't draw/paint people....I reference him because I love those darn waterlilies).

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is awesome! Very nice detail for a young 3 year old! She definitely has an artistic gene.

Word Verification just for fun I like to make silly words out of them so here goes "hemiti" Him a tee...tee outta four ain't bad... on a scale of 1 to 5. (Yes, I am a little bit bored and need to go find something productive to do)

prechrswife said...

Wow! She really did do a great job to just be barely 3!