Huge fights!!







I'm not sure who would get more frustrated with teeth brushing....Isabelle or myself. She hated to brush her teeth. It was a HUGE argument every morning and every night to get her to brush her teeth. I've even thrown out the ole" "Your teeth are going to rot out of your head, little girl". I'm sure she doesn't even know what that means, let alone care!!
So, while Christmas shopping one day - I came across a kiosk selling children's electric toothbrushes, and thought why not? Best darn Christmas present to date!!!!!!! She loves it. No more yelling or screaming at each other, in fact - she would now brush once an hour if she could!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations on winning that fight! Jaiden loves to brush but I just love electric toothbrushes and especially the girly ones, they are so much fun :)

Alexander's Momma said...

oh, she is so cute!!!! i love the electric toothbrush! great idea!

prechrswife said...

Thankfully, Mary Joyce doesn't mind brushing. Katherine, on the other hand...let's just say when she is old enough if things haven't improved, I might just have to try out your idea.