Cleanest mirror...EVER




Miss Isabelle is turning into the biggest helper, and I love it. Her job, when cleaning the bathroom is the mirror - which she has never really gotten into until this past week. When I told her it was time to clean the bathroom, her reply (actually it was more of a yell!) was, "I'll get my stuff". Off she ran to get her cleaning supplies, and continued to climb up onto the counter and cleaned away.
Sorry for the lack of clothing that she doesn't have on. We need to stip to the bare minimum when using cleaning products --- she seems to get more on her clothing than the actually thing she is cleaning.
Also, I'm feeling bad about the lack of Cooper photos. The princess and I spend a lot of time at home together when Coops is in school, and I'm quite sure he doesn't want me to follow him around at school with the camera....although I would!!

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Now... to just get the footprints out of the sink... LOL - this is precious

Alexander's Momma said...

cute! alexander is more into welding, sawing, and hammering than cleaning, unfortunately...good for daddy, bad for mommy.