Fish


Don't you just love this photo? It's sooooooo the princess, very cute and a very big stinker....you can just see it in her eyes!!

Miss Izzy has a hard time saying her "f's". Depending on the word, she either replaces the "f" with another letter or completely drops the "f" altogether. So, we were in the fabric store with my friends Sharon and Candy, and Izzy spots a quilt hanging with fish all over it, and proceeds to yell "look Sharon a bitch, all kinds of bitches". The whole store came to a stand still. I had to laugh - the look on all these women's faces was priceless. Of course, I said very loudly "Yes, hunny look at all those fish. What colors are they?"

This past Sunday it happened again. We were at my grandparents house after church for coffee, and Isabelle with her very active imagination, holds out her hand to my grandpa and says "look Opa, I caught a bitch, you want to pet him? It's a small bitch so I have to throw him back". I am laughing hysterically, and my grandpa gives me a look that asks what are you teaching this child!!

3 comments:

Kendrah said...

Are we certain she isn't a DeYoung?? Does this not fit Cole? How stinkin' cute.

prechrswife said...

Mary Joyce can't say the "f" sound, either, but she hasn't come up with any variations that colorful yet. I'm thinking that fish is either "tish" or "pish" right now. Thanks for a laugh this morning, though. That is absolutely hilarious!

prechrswife said...

After this, I went to Mary Joyce and said, "Say 'fish.'" just to get a reminder of what she actually says. Her version is something along the lines of "chish."