For the love of black olives!!



The princess LOVES her black olives. We went grocery shopping a few weeks ago, and as we were going down one of the aisles, she very politely asked if she could have black olives for being good. Weird, I know - what can I say the kids love vegetables. When we were home and putting away the groceries all she wanted, (when she wants something she's super determined to get it) was the darn black olives. So....we opened up the can and she went to town. She puts them on 5 fingers and then eats them off, then repeats. Before I knew it, she had eaten the whole can. Thought for sure we would have a sick little munchkin. We didn't, thank goodness!!
(Oh - yes, I know we have been a-wall for quite some time. Hopefully it won't happen again!!)

1 comment:

prechrswife said...

That is hilarious! I don't know if my girls would even touch an olive. Chet & I don't like them, so I've never even tried to offer them one. By the way, glad to see you back online! :-)